[TechAssist] Re: access service mode Panasonic PVM tvcr 2nd post

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:08:14 -0800

Terry,
Following to enter svc mode on Panasonic:

Enter and exit the service mode by pressing the Stop, Play and Volume down
buttons on the
unit together for more than 5 seconds, with no cassette inserted.

If this doesn't work, try pressing the Stop, FF and Volume down buttons on the
unit together
for more than 5 seconds, with no cassette inserted.
To Exit service mode and Save, Press Power

The adjustment overlay will appear. Item on the left, data value on the right.

Channel up/down key on remote to select control function. (What you're
adjusting) Volume
up/down on remote will move the highlighted area to the data value and then to
change that
data use the channel up/down again. Volume up/down again changes highlighted
item to change.
If you want to change channels during adjustment mode, use the remotes direct
number pad
entry.
HTH
Bill