[TechAssist] Re: Zenith60" PVY6067DT had fading filament voltage(fixed) now black,vert protect...

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:52:52 -0500

I think he did check those, but I will again,althought we do not get the
familiar 3 lines that I have seen before.Just no vertical. Zenith
techassist told me to test for vert drive at the "half way point" by
going over to the main signal board, at top of the 9-1645-01 canister at
connector 2G3 pin 2. Should be vert drive always. If it's present, must
be on the 9-1674 module.
If not, loss of drive can be within the canister mentioned (9-1645-01)
at a scan IC IC2300 (221-778).
With all this, I will do some tests.
Keep'm coming!
Phil