[TechAssist] Re: Zenith surround output speakers.

  • From: "Bob@bobsTV" <woodman17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 09:57:34 -0400

Kevin,
        Zenith on some of the old models had speaker outputs and variable
audio outputs...The variable output was to be used with a aux input on a
receiver/amp and TV volume would control sound thru the receiver/amp...If it
has speaker connections it was designed to use Zenith speakers (an option on
course)  Some people hooked the speakers  to hi end speakers requiring min
like 25w and this would blow the audio chip... You are correct if it says
variable output and speakers it is marked wrong.
Bob.

Bob's TV    Worcester, ma

woodman17@xxxxxxxxxxx