[TechAssist] Re: Zenith projection IQB60M90W need parts help

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:44:07 -0400

This is common in many of the newer Hitachi's. The "7000" on the body
indicates milliamps, hence this one is a 7 amp (7000 milliamps). The Hitachi
description of this one is CRXT491007. I have some of these on my truck for
road stock.

Bob Waterman, CET®
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarm Systems, Inc.
(508)695-7302
(508)695-7769 FAX
geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
geminitv@xxxxxxx