[TechAssist] Re: Zenith module# 9-1426 power supply problem

  • From: "Shaun" <ssroark@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:27:02 -0600

I also had one of these repaired by PTS and it has a squeel in standby I
never found the problem but PTS said its a bad transistor near the back left
corner of the module that has a heat sink attached to it the transistor was
out of sink with the coil it goes to it worked fine just squeeled in
standby.