[TechAssist] Zenith ZB3294S 9-1095,9-1084, 9-1047 modules

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 12:01:41 -0500

This set has a pattern in the black regions on the screen. The customer says
after it's on awhile it looks like a circle in the middle of the screen with
circles going out to the edge ( like a tree trunk). Turning the brightness
down gets rid of it but he says it comes back after awhile. Also turning the
brightness all the way up gets rid of it. The video is perfect, no color
changes like from magnetism or degauss. This looks like when you get close
with a degaussing coil but it is only in the black region. I never saw
anything like this . Has anyone seen anything like this before. I degaussed
the front, side and back of the set but it's still there. Does anyone have a
manual on this? I checked tech assist. Thanks
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main