[TechAssist] Zenith TV Mdl: SLS2549S5 - Vert Prob

  • From: <fremur01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:58:08 -0400

Hello,

I was on another call today and customer said they have a Zenith 25" Tv with
just a
horiz line on the screen. The model # they gave me is SLS2549S5, asked if I
can look
at it later this week. I believe there may be a few bad caps.

Anyway, by chance does anyone know what type and (location/part #) Vertical
IC this model
uses. I have not been to the customers site as of yet but just wanted to get
parts prices beforehand.

Thanks Much

Zenith TV    Mdl:  SLS2549S5

Fred