[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SR2571 chassis 9-1445? int pix

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:46:42 -0400

Just in case you need this info, that is a C11 chassis, main module part#
9-1445-01. The service literature is in manual CM-147, C11(A). Also check
the connections on/to the 9-1385 PIP module.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms