[TechAssist] Zenith SN2577P

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:25:24 -0800 (PST)

Is this set one of the Sears/Zeniths. I can not find any schematics that are
for the 9-160-09 that was in this set from the factory.  Nor is this model
listed in the Zenith model reference.The 9-160-06 that subs for the -09 bd. is
different in that the start up voltage from the 12V regulator comes from a
transformer on the 9-160 bd rather than the tuner control bd. via the 3W plug.
At least that is what it looks like to me. There is no 3W socket on the -06 bd.
If it is a Sears set does anyone have the schematic for it? I can apply 12v
momentarily to the 22v line and the set will start and run. I just can't find
what is dragging the 20v line down to about 7v.

                               Paul

Paul ,B
Central TV&Video
911W Grand Ave