[TechAssist] Re: Zenith, SMS-2549S, Service Mode Access

  • From: Bruce Youmans <youmans@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 12:44:44 -0700

Bob,

Thank you for the info. You and some others brought this to my
attention that the adjustments are on the circuit board and not
through a service menu.

The customer brought this set in as I was locking the door to go out
of town for a couple of days. Only needed a couple of simple
adjustments. I jumped the gun assuming it was through service menu
adjustments. Next time I will check inside first. Guess I was in too
big of a hurry to get out of town..
Thanks.

Bruce
Bruce's TV Service