[TechAssist] Zenith SL3583BT Tuning problem

  • From: "Jim Bailey" <baileystv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:55:13 -0400

Hi Guy's,
         I am working on a SL3583BT Zenith Dead set, I replaced the sweep board
and
it brought the set back to life with a very good picture but not all of the
channels are coming in now(Ch2,4,7,8,), when I do auto search it only comes
back with broadcast setting no cable setting I have changed the A-15457
cable input unit and I had a used tuner I changed with no luck, and every
channel that is bad has a loud buzz and distorted picture other channels are
perfect. I am going to check some caps out tomorrow on the signal board.
Just was wondering if anybody my have seen this problem before.

Jim Bailey
Bailey's TV Sales & Service
Buckhannon, WV 26201