[TechAssist] Re: Zenith IQB50M90W strange happenings.

  • From: "Garbage" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:23:48 -0500

There's another thing I've seen too and that's the convergence fuses blowing
and that can kill the power supply too......it doesn't hurt it, but the smps
just won't start/stay on.

They are paired together in the SMPS, near each other, but I can't give you
location. Good luck. I think they are 7 amp yellow picofuses. I've had those
blow and the amps are still ok.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815