[TechAssist] Re: Zenith H2533DT 9-1882 chassis need EEPROM

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:19:15 -0600

Try using a universal remote and program it for "Lodgenet" or "Bell &
Howell" . Then if it works with remote go into service menu and and setup
there is a way to make the tv come on at plug in for use with cable box, you
need to change that setting and you can also change remote usage in service
menu for use ith "Zenith" or "private" remote
Once you change this setting back to Zenith the zenith codes or zenith
remote will work
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc