[TechAssist] Re: ZTIPS confussion?

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:46:01 -0500

Well, mine says May 2001 version 4.5.
In the ZTIPs folder, under DATA click on one of the files. Most of them
should show modified in AUG 2001.
If not, then I must have zipped the wrong one anyhow.
Clint,
Did you delete the old one, before you uploaded the new one. It seems on my
site, some pages would not be replaced with new info unless I delete the old
page.
I just checked file size nd it looks like that is still the old version.
I will send you the new version, again, unless I screwed up the first time.

Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd