[TechAssist] Re: XP Service Pack 2 error

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barry Thompson <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:25:49 -0700

Hi Barry,

I just heard from a reliable source that XP SP2 has too many bugs and
is being "recalled". I would uninstall it and wait for the update. If
you didn't have it archive files (so it can't be uninstalled, then you
can disable it by simply reinstalling Windows (Repair install, NOT
fresh install).

         Bil Green
          PC 1000
  Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546