[TechAssist] Re: When requesting a service manual.......please.......

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:39:23 -0500

I still have Sams 1 thru 700+ out in the garage. I doubt if I will get
many calls for those.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx(Jim=A0Myers) Date: Thu, Jun 24, 2004, 12:44pm To:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: When requesting a
service manual..........please........ Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Filing System? I call mine a "Piling System"
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana

Tel-Tek Electronics wrote:

Hmmm...I thought that was only me.....I'm the same...if I have to go
thru filing cabinets for the Manual, it's probably not economical to
repair. Of course my Filing System could have something to do with
that.;-)

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx