[TechAssist] WANTED: Microwave parts, "junk", manuals, etc.

  • From: William E Miller <prototech@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 19:22:24 -0500

I'm interested in seeing what the members have available in regard to
microwave oven junk units, circuit boards, keypads, service manuals, etc.=
,
etc.

I'm most interested in Sharp, but will consider any old or new brands.

I won't blink at a fair price.

Please feel free to contact me (privately - off the list) piecemeal or wi=
th
your list.

Thanks!

William E. Miller, ASEET