[TechAssist] Vertical collapse 2568NTX TV

  • From: "babalino" <babalino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:13:34 -0000

Hello, I have a vertical (field) collapse on my tv (just a horiz. line).
It is a BUSH model number 2568NTX.
I have looked at the signals and seem to be getting the correct signal at
the vertical yoke connections on the board - I have measured the resistance
between the two vertical points on the tube and the vertical is 6.3 ohms
(the horiz is 2.3 ohms). There do not appear to be dry joints anywhere
either.

There are 2 100 ohm resisters on the board below the tube connections and
the both measure only 3.5 ohms each.
If this is the problem could you advise me on any precautions that must be
taken here? Any advice on this problem will be welcome

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

SUBJECT field to the address above.