[TechAssist] Vacation; No service manual requests this weekend

  • From: "John @ Myers TV " <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: repair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 01:22:19 -0400

Hi,

I'll be going camping in the mountains of NW PA this weekend.
If anyone needs any manuals from the archives, send the request before
Friday PM, or wait till Monday.
In case anyone is unclear on the procedure, here it is:
To request a manual from the archives, go to the tech-assist home page
(http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.htm), and enter your model
or chassis number in the search box at the top of the page.

If we have the manual, you'll be taken to a page which displays all
matching files. Below each match is a link. Click on the link, to e-mail
us with your request.

About once a day, I review the e-mails, and send you a temporary link to
the manual you've requested. I also include a username & password to be
used in downloading the link.

If no matches are found, we don't have that file. In that case, either
enter another search string, or post your request to techassist-b
(repair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At last count, There were well over 1000 files in the archive, so
chances are good that the file you need is there.

I'll check the e-mail requests around 2-3 PM on Friday. Anything not
done then will be handled on Monday morning.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

--
John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.