[TechAssist] Update: Amana RCR1020 microwave schematic

  • From: William E Miller <prototech@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <repair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:49:56 -0500

I have been trying to find the control panel schematic for an Amana RCR10=
20
microwave oven so I could troubleshoot it to component level.

I faxed their national tech assist number and got this response:

"The circuit board schematics are proprietary information and as such are=
 not
available from the vendor."

I guess they don't want customers to buy Amana?

Oh well. I never have and never will! *grin*

William E. Miller, ASEET
prototech@xxxxxxx
Indiana USA