[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE - Re: Intermittent Shutdown - only one set now

  • From: "KenyD" <ken.dyche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 15:40:47 -0400

Jeff, or anyone else....

Would that be "from a cold start-up, tries three times and won't come on-
remains dead" or is it like my symptom "shuts down after 5-10 mins, retries
(on it's own) to start-up three times and remains off - when you press
power, it comes back on immediately for another 5-10 mins"?

I'd hate to buy an unneccessary flyback on this one.  It's already a no
profit job.

Ken Dyche
Mississauga T.V. Inc. (est. 1952)
Mississauga, Ontario