[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba TV 14AF43

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:31:17 -0400

Not one of toshiba's finer moments...

These are known for micro problems. Lightning surely didn't help it.
Try uplugging from AC, chassis ground an allagator clip
drag the other end all around the micro pins to remove any residual charge.
This works about 30% of the time, otherwise you will have to troubleshoot
that area.

i think they have PCB's available for these at a reasonable price. If it's
an insurance job, you might have a shot.

have fun!

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway