[TechAssist] Toshiba Model# 32af41Chassis TAC0116 Out LED flashes

  • From: "Moutons Electronics L.L.C." <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:59:19 -0600

Does anyone know if the flyback in these models give lots of trouble? This set
turns on and shuts down immediately then the LED flashes continuously. Doesn't
look like any kind of code, the set has to be unplugged before you can make
another attempt. I scoped the collector of the output and it is misshaped like
there is a load on it. The diodes in the secondary aren't shorted. I think I
have a bad flyback but haven't had to change any of these yet.
Thanks in advance

Jason
Moutons Electronics