[TechAssist] Toshiba Model# 32a43 Chassis TAC0301 No horizontal sync

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:20:07 -0500

 A while back I listed a similar tv with the same problem and Jamie @
Affordable TV Repair was very
 helpful in pointing out the culpret. Bob Waterman also gave me a part list
for that model.  The conversation is in this thread.  I have another toshiba
doing the same
 thing Model # 32a43  chassis TAC0301. It is a little different. The
 component QV01 in this set is not 42 pin IC like the one discribed in the
thread. It is 32 pin labled mm1311B and is different than the one I had to
change.
 Could someone tell me if this is a similar switching IC or if you know if
it
 could cause the same problem? I don't have a diagram or partlist for this
 one either so a part number for this location would be great.

 Thanks, any help appreciated

 Jason
Moutons Electronics