[TechAssist] Toshiba MV19M2 combo- need schematic-bad regulation

  • From: "Tri-County Tv" <tricountytv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:35:11 -0400

Greeting,
                I have on my bench a Toshiba MV19M2 combo that will come on but
sides are pulled in and looks like poor regulation, I found Q507 shorted and
replaced but no changed, so I replaced D534, D507,Q511,IC502, C612,C537 as
these checked good and are in the regulator circuit, thought they might be
breaking down under load. Any tips would be a great help, I also desperately
need the schematic. TIA
Thomas Berger
Electronic Home Systems
P.O.Box 309