[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 50hdx82 Touch Focus Error

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 19:19:33 -0400

Yes, in fact there is a "spec" on what the grid pattern must look like for
the touch focus not to return a error.

Both sides look like a box is cut in half. If it doesn't look like that, the
DCU can't compute!

Also, start converging from the center and work out from there.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550