[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 43H70 convergence out

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:44:24 -0500

It could be the adjustments don't move on the right because the static
centering rings were misadjusted, which can max out the alignment settings
on one side of the convergence, even if you had not touched them. Do they
shift ok in the opposite direction??? Or no movement at all in ANY
direction???

If it's the yoke, I would think you would see the problem move to another
set of controls if you swapped them with....green as an example. Also if you
do swap, check and see if the right side does/doesn't move.