[TechAssist] This ones for the ol' timers..RCA GB688S console

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techsonline" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:32:11 -0500

I saw this unit when I was at the customers house for another repair. I
didn't really want to take the back cover off and go through that, but the
set is an older RCA model said GB688S, no chassis or year on the back. This
one has the uhf/VHF tuner
Slight pincushion down from the top and picture badly converged. Placing in
service mode, Blue line is curved to the top of center line, green down from
center line.
Is this thing worth repairing?

Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com