[TechAssist] The on going Saga of the Pioneer DEH-P47 Deck

  • From: Albert Walfield <albertwalfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 20:23:47 -0300

I got a copy of the Service Manual In pdf. format and printed it off
Got a question for you installed the PE5106B microprocessor and the Q657 and
power her up. Still no go , still no BL+B 14.2 volts. or IL+B 9.1 volts.
Also no SWD5V 5.2  volts and here's the kicker if you take the power away
and reapply it you have the SWD5V pulsing on and off for about
3 sec. and SWDVDD 300ms signal PIN 1 for about 3 sec.at the same time.  Only
with keyboard unit is attached and nothing when not attached.  Should it
be a continuous signal and what is it actual frequency?
I checked the main oscillator for that chip and it is right on frequency and
stable.
I removed IC451  PML004AF and Tuner out of circuit same thing.

Any ideas on this one it's a dog.

thanks
Albert Walfield

Albert Walfield's Electronics