[TechAssist] Re: [TechAsssist] RCA TX826TC - Model E13323SE - Dead

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:10:54 -0700

David,
Your barking up the wrong tree.
RP03 is a resistor. R= Resistor, P= Pwr. supply.
If you want to change a resistor,....jump on TP15 (use OEM part # 185197,
which is a new and improved part, with different lead configeration).
There are many more fixes for this chassis. Let us know if TP15 doesn't fix
it, and we will provide more help.

Good luck,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx