[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssit] RCA - 27" TV - PMR623ER - CTC130A - Dead - S...

  • From: Philstv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 14:00:25 EDT

Could be a supply diode breaking down or possibly a leaky input filter. RCA
was known for bad input filters around or just before this time.

Phil  Solarz
Phil's Electronics
RAC-National Product Service
C.E.T. #  GNN3799

In a message dated 10/15/2005 1:52:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi David  one of the diodes in the bridge maybe breaking down,  Eric,

Eric
E M Electronics
59 Wights Rd
Deer  Lake NL