[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssist]FIXED Re: RCA CTC175A chassis, F20601SE,bad connection in tuner?

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:29:17 -0800

I suppose you guys want to know what the fix was.  Sorry about that, I
hit the send key before I typed the message.

Thanks to Robert I investigated the IF amp circuit where the IF leaves
the tuner and goes to the Saw filter.  The fix was R7602, an 820 ohm SMR
that had a bad connection on one side.  This is the first time I have
ever seen a bad connection on a SM component.  No fun!  Too hard to see!
TGIF!

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada