[TechAssist] TV Zenith SL2771BG won't turn off HELP :)

  • From: "HARD TECH GROUP" <hardtechgroup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:41:36 -0500

Hi there,
I'have three units with the same symptom:
As soon I plug the TV comes on, video is OK, the problem is that the
power switch will not turn the units off, also the control remote will
not shut the unit off. Does any one have some information about this
problem.
Is there anything I can check or it is settings problems???
I tried to check for cold joins, bad components, etc.
Any help or input will be a lot.
TIA

Oscar
hardtechgroup