[TechAssist] Re: TOSHIBA TV - MDL: TP55G60 - NOISY AUDIO

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:03:55 -0400

Fred,

This is an audio output chip.  When I am confronted with a situation like
this I look to the B&D site for a spec sheet on the chip.  Without a
schematic it at least gives me what I need to check that chip and the
related parts.  They have thousands of specs for chips used in consumer
electronics, including this one, which I downloaded recently.

www.bdent.com

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL