[TechAssist] Re: TOSHIBA CF27E50

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:53:48 -0400

To make matters worse, a lot of people think they can drive carelessly
because their safety equipment will protect them and their insurance will
take care of the damage. A woman that used to work in our office had a
daughter that totaled a car on the average of once every 6 months. Shes
still driving.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave