[TechAssist] Re: TECHNICS SA-AX6 amp, overload message. Schematic needed.

  • From: "William Ed Miller" <prototech@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:32:04 -0500

I called the Panasonic Web site I found the "street price", meaning a
non-ASC price, probably in Canadian dollars.

This guy's obviously not Panasonic-authorized, since he mentioned such
a high quoted price.

No wonder you found a lower price on their Web site, since you;re
authorized.

Regards,

William E. Miller, ASEET
prototech@xxxxxxx