[TechAssist] Re: TA Technics receiver SA5370(Panasonic)..No right channel sound

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:10:11 -0500

Don;
        Dual trace does work nice for this...but unless you do a lot of
Audio, most of us have lost the knack..or never developed it. I did a
lot of Pioneer in the old days, but these days with the price of the
equipment..I tend to "shotgun" it...
        Same old story, lately. By the time you dust off the scope, or
take it out of storage..it's more than the customer wants to pay. I used
to enjoy Audio work..but like VCR's...I'm just too proud to give the
hard earned knowledge away for a song and a dance. And now they want to
pay for one or the other, not both. Ever tried a jig without music.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada