[TechAssist] Re: Symphonic Mod. WF2703 - CH?

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:28:14 -0600

You are correct. I have been trying for years to get them to do that. It
would have been an easy thing to do. Maybe this time I can convince
them.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Phil=A0Bader) Date: Fri, Jan 7, 2005, 9:16am
(CST+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Symphonic
Mod. WF2703 - CH? Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Curious why not just remove switches, not use boxes, but keep the I'R
eye and let the guards use a remote. The I/R eye maybe can also be
repositioned to the rear if they need that access angle. What can the
Box do a remote cannot?

Phil

Old TV Man wrote:
Phil - these are prison sets. They are trying to install a switch box
that can ony be controlled by the guards. They have removed the front
buttons because they tear them out. Set turns on OK but keeps running
thru the channels with no control.
I have checked all the wiring coming from te new box and it all checks
good. All tact switches have been removed and replaced with switches in
the new box.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Phil=3DA0Bader) Date: Thu, Jan 6, 2005, 9:25pm
(CST+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Symphonic
Mod. WF2703 - Ch? Reply=3DA0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What's the beef with it?
I find 99.9% of these have flyback failures. Phil Bader

Old TV Man wrote:

Does anyone have the schematic for this set?
I need the system control section.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL
Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880 Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx