[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania(Funai) WSSC192 combo..33v zener shorts

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:18:46 -0600

That may be possible but the feedback voltage would be critical.  I think a
much safer way was posted last week.  It said to apply a variable voltage to
whichever source line supplied the feedback (with no power applied) and
monitor the primary side of the opto-isolator with an ohm meter. As the
external supply approachs the rated voltage you should see a dramatic change
in the resistance reading.  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.