[TechAssist] Sylvania mod#SRT2127S-need parts id

  • From: Richard Lsa Placa <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:47:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,

 I have a Sylvania (funi chassis-made for Sears) with a burned r396, r397, &
d396 zener.The parts are beyond reading and the board is burned under each
part. there is 8.3 volts at the zener diode, d396. Funi told me to get parts &
schematic from Sears and they don't list them. Does anybody know where I can
get a schematic for this 1 year old TV?

Thank You!
Richard La Placa
Continental TV