[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania SRT2227W wont stay on

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:54:02 -0500

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

SYLVANIA   SRT2227W

Dead - Plug-In And It Chirps Like A Bird For A Second.

Garris Radio & Tv - New Bern, Nc.

This Common Very Breif Bird Chirping Upon Plug-In Is A Dead Give Away That
The Flyback Is Bad. The Flyback Is Made By Konka And Has Part No.
Ltf00cpp1011 Written On It.  Use The New Replacement Part No. Ltf00cps2028.
Must Order Direct From Funai 800-242-7158 Www.Funai-Corp.Com

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

SYLVANIA   SRT2227X

Powers Up Then Shuts Down.

Garris Radio & Tv - New Bern, Nc.

(Funai Made Set) Found Bad Solder At D572 Located Near Back Left Corner Of
Pcb Next To Main Filter Capacitor C610. Also Go Over All Solder And Check
Any Suspect Solder Connections On Main Pcb.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms