[TechAssist] Sylvania M#SSC190, need part numbers

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:47:41 -0500

Hi.

I have gone through all my Funai, & Philips stuff, and haven't bee able to
find this.
This is the Funai deck where the loading motor points to the right. The belt
is on the right side of the loading mechanism.
one of the nylon(plastic?) gears on the right side of the cassette loading
mechanism is broken, but I'm not sure which one. If someone has a parts
breakdown for this, or something similar, could you please give me some
numbers, or a scan of the breakdown?

Thanks

John Myers
Myers TV Service Company