[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania CLJ246PE01 /part#C203

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:05:17 -0700

Tony,
Can you provide more info ?
It's not listed on the micro-fitche, and I can't find it on the paper
schematic.
What is it tied to ? The 200 series designation is mostly sound ckts.
Take a closer look. You may have misread it.

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx