[TechAssist] Re: Streamload's Got Your Goods

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:17:39 -0400

Ed,
I don't think these will work sending them to this list unless you create a user
named tech assist and give the password to everyone.
I have an account there and when I click on that link, takes me to my account
with
nothing in the inbox.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

#550. Streamload: Scratch your back, not your DVDs.