[TechAssist] Re: Sony TV, Model KV-13TR20, Intermittant "Lockup"

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:35:47 -0500

Sounds like the microprocessor, check the 5V regulator and reset line if you
can get it to fail again. You might want to throw a blanket over it with the
back off, and use a hairdryer to pump in some hot air to speed up the
failure time.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services