[TechAssist] Re: Sony PTV KP53S25 Red distortion upper right corner

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:38:40 -0600

I will answer my own question on this.
I switched the Red and Blue yoke plugs.
The problem remained with the Red CRT.
I unplugged the CN1612 plug (which is the Red convergence output, from the
"D" board. Looking into the Red CRT,...the problem went away. I am going to
change the Red convergence amp (STK392-010). I will report the results.

Thanks,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx