[TechAssist] Sony KV32XBR55

  • From: tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 31 Oct 2001 07:24:17 -0800

This has got me puzzled!   Unit comes on but with bowed sides (pincushion). I
found R571 to be open and Q505 shorted. I replaced these and checked all
surrounding components but still have the same problem. Base on Q505 measures
-17.2 volts, emitter -16.5 and collector 27.7. Changed IC 531 no luck. Anyone
have any ideas? I have no print on this and if I had one, I could probably find
the problem pretty quickly,  Neil

TV Doctors    108 W. Main St. Monroe,Wa. 98272    360-794-6469

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.