[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32XBR100 (need back cover)

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 21:44:07 -0800

I have had problems with a number of Sharps.  Heaven help us if new
Sony's suffer the same fate.  They are so impossibly heavy and hard to
handle.  Don't want to have to pay for them.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:26:41 +0000 "Peter oliver"
<oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Just to comment has anyone noticed a few of tv lately that the
> cabinet has
> become very-extremly brittle, seen a few on sharp, sony. Did they
> have a bad
> polymer run or just try to process at too high an injection temp,
> too much
> ozone?
>
> Peter OLiver
> Tucson Radio TV
>

> From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32XBR100 (need back cover)
> Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:43:17 -0600
>

> Foxlink shows a price of $78.84.
> Stock ???
>
> Peggs
>
> At 04:33 PM 12/20/02 -0500, Gemini Computer & TV wrote:
>  >
>  >I have a Sony KV32XBR100 with a cracked back cover. The part
> number was
>  >X40329281 (which subbed to X40329282) are both are NLA from Sony or
>  >distributors. Does anyone have one or know of a source for one (it
> must be
>  >in pristine condition).
>  >
>  >Bob Waterman, CET=AE #RI-28
>  >Master Technician License #9109
>  >Service Manager
>  >Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms
>  >(508)695-7302
>  >(508)695-7769 FAX
>  >geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  >geminitv@xxxxxxx
>  >
>  >
>  >------------------------------------------
>  >Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here:
>  >http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html
>  >------------------------------------------
>  >To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>  >  http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
>  >To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>  >  http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
>  >
>  >
> Peggs' Electronics
> 1519 West 2nd Street
> Owensboro,KY 42301
> 270-926-4968
> fax 270-686-7399
>    http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
>    http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html

> The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=
7474&SU=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspa
mprotection_3mf