[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-27FS12 no sound no picture

  • From: Scott Beebe <Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ElectronicRepairServices <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:38:05 -0400

Hello ElectronicRepairServices,
Check the power to the vert. IC. (Rect. diodes, and open resistors off fbt.)
Also you may have a bad y/c jungle IC. I believe the vert drive comes from that
IC.

 Thanx,

Scott Beebe
Ohm Electronics Inc.
609 W. Clinton St.
Ithaca NY 14850
Voice: (607) 273-8406
Fax: (607) 273-8743
WWW.OhmElectronicsInc.com
mailto:Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ElectronicRepairServices> I found the schematic and DL it.
ElectronicRepairServices> This set blinks 4 times and never comes on,
found that 4 blinks means that
ElectronicRepairServices> the problem is in the vertical section, I
replaced the V. output but still
ElectronicRepairServices> blinks 4 times, I am not very familiar with
these sets, I could use some
ElectronicRepairServices> help or suggestions on this set.
ElectronicRepairServices> Thank you, Mark
ElectronicRepairServices> Electronic Repair Services
ElectronicRepairServices> 48 W. James St.
ElectronicRepairServices> Lancaster, PA 17603
ElectronicRepairServices> ----- Original Message -----
ElectronicRepairServices> From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
ElectronicRepairServices> To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ElectronicRepairServices> Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 4:11 PM
ElectronicRepairServices> Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-27FS12 no
sound no picture

>> It is already listed in the index so you need to read the index info and
>> request it from TY.

ElectronicRepairServices>
ElectronicRepairServices> ***************************************
>> Since 1972
>> Jim Myers
>> Telrad Electronics
>> Fort Wayne, Indiana
>>

>> ElectronicRepairServices wrote:
>> > Got this TV in for service and it blinks four times, checked, has no B+.
>> > Can someone please upload service manual on the members site?Thank you,
ElectronicRepairServices> Mark
>> > Electronic Repair Services
>> > 48 W. James St.
>> > Lancaster, PA 17603

ElectronicRepairServices> ---
>> > Lost Password:
>> > http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login Problems?".
>> > Email Archives:
>> > //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

ElectronicRepairServices> ---
>> Lost Password:
>> http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login Problems?".
>> Email Archives:
>> //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

ElectronicRepairServices>
ElectronicRepairServices> Lost Password:
ElectronicRepairServices> http://www.tech-assist.org  and select
"Login Problems?".
ElectronicRepairServices> Email Archives:
ElectronicRepairServices>