[TechAssist] Sony KP53XBR45 Equal lines going lift and right, ripple up and down through pic.

  • From: GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:45:31 -0800 (PST)

  Sony KP53XBR45 Equal lines going lift and right, ripple up and down through
pic.
        These lines are not like retrace, they don?t taper.  I found two tip on
T/A about IC301  CXA1477S but these lines are not black and no pincushion
problem as per tips. You can see the picture in all the lines. I?m not sure if
it?s dark line on light or light lines on dark. By the way this is on all
inputs. Any one have tips on this symptom?
       I requested the schematic from T/A yesterday but it?s slow coming. If
someone already has it and would send it to me that would be great. Thanks
  Jerry
  Alpha 21 Electronics
  1840 State St.
  Granite City, IL 62040